Horseback Riding in Whistler
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The ultimate gentle summer activity, horseback riding in Whistler can take you through alpine meadows, old-growth forests, and along riverside beaches.
Adventure Ranch. Perched alongside the Lillooet River, this 10-acre ranch has vast tracts of wilderness in every direction. It offers two-hour rides (C$79), as well as longer excursions. The facilities include a swimming pool, volleyball court, and a snack bar with a pleasant patio. The ranch is open mid-May to mid-September. 1641 Airport Rd., Pemberton, BC, V0N 2L0. 604/894-5200. www.adventureranch.net.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire