Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in The West Shore and the Malahat
Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites of Canada
The world's best-preserved coastal artillery fort (it dates to...
|Military Sites, Nautical Sites||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Goldstream Provincial Park
Eagles, bears, and three species of salmon thrive in this 477-hectare...
|Parks||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Hatley Park National Historic Site
Envisioned by James Dunsmuir, a former premier of British Columbia...
|Castles / Palaces, Gardens / Arboretums||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Tofino Rate: Book Fr $282+/Nt Hotels.com
- $73.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Victoria Hotwire
- $23.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Victoria Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Victoria this May Fr $192+/Nt — $192 Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- $26.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Victoria — $27 Hotwire