Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in The West Shore and the Malahat
Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites of Canada
The world's best-preserved coastal artillery fort (it dates to...
|Military Sites, Nautical Sites||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Goldstream Provincial Park
Eagles, bears, and three species of salmon thrive in this 477-hectare...
|Parks||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Hatley Park National Historic Site
Envisioned by James Dunsmuir, a former premier of British Columbia...
|Castles / Palaces, Gardens / Arboretums||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe