Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula
British Columbia Aviation Museum
Volunteers passionate about the history of flight have lovingly...
|Museums / Galleries||Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula|
This stunning 55-acre garden and National Historic Site has been...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula|
Centre of the Universe
You can enjoy great views of Victoria and the night sky through...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula|
Mount Douglas Regional Park
A footpath and a road lead to the 213-meter (758-foot) summit...
|Parks, Viewpoints||Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula|
Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre
A simulated ride underwater in a deep-sea elevator is just the...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula|
In summer, a passenger ferry costing C$19 makes the half-hour...
|Transportation Sites||Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula|
Victoria Butterfly Gardens
Hundreds of butterflies—of 50 different species—flutter...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Zoos / Aquariums||Sidney and the Saanich Peninsula|
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Tofino Rate: Book Fr $282+/Nt Hotels.com
- $73.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Victoria Hotwire
- $23.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Victoria Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Victoria this May Fr $192+/Nt — $192 Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- $26.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Victoria — $27 Hotwire