Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Pender Island
Gowlland Point Park
The small pebble beach at Gowlland Point Park, at the end of Gowlland...
|Beaches, Parks||Pender Island|
Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
Both North Pender and South Pender host sections of the Gulf...
A waterview café, an artisans' co-op, and views to Saturna and...
Morning Bay Vineyard & Estate Winery
You can sample a glass of Pinot Noir or Rosé on the terrace at...
|Wineries / Breweries||Pender Island|
The sandy beach at Mortimer Spit is a sheltered spot for swimming...
Pender Islands Museum
This historic cottage resort on North Pender is now part of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Parks||Pender Island|
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe