Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Mayne Island
Active Pass Lighthouse
The Active Pass Lighthouse stands on the shore at Georgina Point...
|Parks, Nautical Sites||Mayne Island|
Part of the Gulf Islands National Park Reserve, this waterfront...
|Beaches, Parks||Mayne Island|
Bennett Bay Kayaking
This outfitter rents kayaks and leads kayak day tours from mid-April...
On Saturdays between mid-May and mid-October, check out the Farmer's...
|Markets / Bazaars||Mayne Island|
Built entirely by volunteers, this 1-acre garden at Dinner Bay...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Mayne Island|
A 45-minute hike up this 835-foot peak leads to the island's...
|Parks, Viewpoints||Mayne Island|
Plumper Pass Lockup
Built in 1896, this former jail is now the minuscule Mayne Museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Jails||Mayne Island|
You can stop for a meal or a drink on the deck at this lodge...
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe