- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Harbour Grill Restaurant
Harbour Grill Restaurant Review
At the Montague Harbour Marina, this casual eatery serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner on its heated ocean-view deck. Keep an eye out for the local wildlife, including herons, eagles, and even river otters.
- Address: Montague Harbour Marina, Off Montague Park Rd., VHF 66A, Galiano Island, BC
- Phone: 250/539-5733
- Location: Salt Spring Island
- Closed Oct.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour in May: $147 & Up Expedia
- $109.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Victoria Hotwire
- $22.95 & up : Compact rentals in Victoria Hotwire
- Visit Victoria for Less: Hotels Fr $172+/Nt — $172 Travelocity
- $26.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Victoria — $27 Hotwire
I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. Read more
Victoria with Teen Girls
In July, we did a Girl Scout trip with several high school girls, staying at a local Girl Scout property.
Day 1: After a beautiful crossing, we arrived in Victoria. Bought groceries Read more
We are thinking of a summer trip to Vancouver and environs for 10 or 11 days this summer. Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more