A good choice for vegans, this brick-lined Chinatown café has plenty of wholesome, organic, local fare for meat eaters, too. At breakfast, large helpings of free-range eggs, locally made sausages, and organic spelt griddle cakes fuel a post-party, pre-yoga crowd. At lunch, locals might pop in for an avocado, seaweed, and sprout sandwich, a yam wrap, or an organic beef burger. The place is tiny, so expect to wait.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company When i escalated an issue to the manager (We... Read more
Hello People!, I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouv... Read more