Point No Point Resort
At a Glance
- remote and scenic
- self-contained cottages assure privacy
- good restaurant
- no phones or TVs
Check Rates from our Partners
Point No Point Resort Review
About 15 miles west of Sooke, this cabin compound overlooks a long stretch of private beach, Juan de Fuca Strait, and the Olympic Mountains; no wonder the 24 rooms are often booked well ahead by repeat visitors. The one- and two-bedroom cabins—in single, duplex, and quad units—range from the original 1952 log cabins to high-ceilinged modern cottages. Every unit has a kitchen, a fireplace or woodstove, a water view, and a deck; most have private water-view hot tubs. The place is well-known for its little glassed-in restaurant, perched high above the ocean; binoculars at each table help with whale spotting while you dine.
- Address: 10829 West Coast Rd., Shirley, BC, V9Z 1G9 | Map It
- Phone: 250/646–2020
- Website: www.pointnopoint.com
- Location: Sooke and the Southwest Coast
- 24 cabins, 1 4-bedroom house
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Restaurant closed for dinner Mon. and Tues., and on weekdays in Jan.
View deals in Victoria and Vancouver Island for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More