- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Point No Point Resort
At a Glance
- remote and scenic
- self-contained cottages assure privacy
- good restaurant
- no phones or TVs
Check Rates from our Partners
Point No Point Resort Review
About 15 miles west of Sooke, this cabin compound overlooks a long stretch of private beach, Juan de Fuca Strait, and the Olympic Mountains; no wonder the 24 rooms are often booked well ahead by repeat visitors. The one- and two-bedroom cabins—in single, duplex, and quad units—range from the original 1952 log cabins to high-ceilinged modern cottages. Every unit has a kitchen, a fireplace or woodstove, a water view, and a deck; most have private water-view hot tubs. The place is well-known for its little glassed-in restaurant, perched high above the ocean; binoculars at each table help with whale spotting while you dine.
- Address: 10829 West Coast Rd., Shirley, BC V9Z 1G9 | Map It
- Phone: 250/646–2020
- Website: www.pointnopoint.com
- Location: Sooke and the Southwest Coast
- 24 cabins, 1 4-bedroom house.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Restaurant closed for dinner Mon. and Tues., and on weekdays in Jan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more