Zip-Trekking in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A fast-growing sport, zip-trekking involves whizzing through the forest while attached to a cable or zip line.
Adrena Line Zipline Adventure Tours. About 40 minutes west of Victoria (behind the 17 Mile Pub on the road to Sooke), this adventure center has two suspension bridges and eight zip-line routes ranging in length from 150 feet to 1,000 feet. Open daily March to October, it also offers night zipping. A shuttle bus runs twice daily from the Inner Harbour. 5128C Sooke Rd., Sooke, BC, V9Z 0E2. 250/642–1933 or 877/947–9145. www.adrenalinezip.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's