Getting Here and Around in Yaletown and False Creek
Getting Here and Around
Parking is tight in Yaletown; your best bet is the lot at Library Square nearby. It's easy to walk here from downtown, though, and there's a Yaletown stop on the Canada Line. You can also set sail for Yaletown aboard the False Creek and Aquabus ferries (604/689-5858), which run every 15 minutes from 7 am to 10 pm between Granville Island, Science World, Yaletown, and the south shore of False Creek.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's