- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most purchases in British Columbia incur a 12% Harmonized Sales Tax, which replaced separate provincial and federal taxes in 2010. The tax so incensed British Columbians that it was overturned in a plebiscite in 2011. It's still being charged on most goods and services as politicians decide how to revert back to the two-tax system.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe