- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Twelve-passenger ferry boats bypass busy bridges and are a key reason why you don't need a car in Vancouver. Aquabus Ferries and False Creek Ferries are private commercial enterprises that provide passenger services between key locales on either side of False Creek. Single-ride tickets range from C$2.50 to C$6.50 depending on the route; day passes are C$15. Aquabus Ferries connections include The Village (Science World and the Olympic Village), Plaza of Nations, Granville Island, Stamp's Landing, Spyglass Place, Yaletown, David Lam Park, and the Hornby Street dock. False Creek Ferries provides service between the Aquatic Centre on Beach Avenue, Granville Island, Science World, Stamp's Landing, and Vanier Park. False Creek and Aquabus ferries are not part of the TransLink system.
Aquabus Ferries (604/689–5858. www.theaquabus.com.)
False Creek Ferries (604/684–7781. www.granvilleislandferries.bc.ca.)
SeaBus (604/953–3333. www.translink.ca.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's