- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central Vancouver is extremely walkable and the public transit system—a mix of bus, ferry, and the SkyTrain (a fully automated rail system)—is easy and efficient to use. Transfer tickets enable you to travel from one mode of transport to the other. The hop-on-hop-off Vancouver Trolley buses circle the city in a continuous loop, and are a great way to see the sites—especially on a rainy day.
Vancouver Trolley. 888/451-5581. www.vancouvertrolley.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $256.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Vancouver Hotwire
- Super Low Vancouver Rate: Book Fr $139+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $25/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Princess Cruises Fr $849 Expedia
- $11.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Vancouver Hotwire
- $74.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Vancouver — $74 Hotwire