- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
If you're driving to Stanley Park, head northwest on Georgia Street from downtown. Parking is available at or near all the major attractions; one ticket (C$10 April-September, C$5 October-March) allows you to park all day and to move between lots. Tickets are purchased from automated dispensers in lots and should be displayed on your dashboard.
If you're taking public transit, catch Bus 19 "Stanley Park" along West Pender Street downtown; it runs to the park bus loop, which is within walking distance of the aquarium and Klahowya Village. You can also catch North Vancouver Bus 240 or 246 from anywhere on West Georgia Street to the park entrance at Georgia and Chilco streets, or a Robson Bus 5 to Robson and Denman streets, where there are a number of bicycle-rental outlets.
There is no public transit around or within the park; you can bike, walk, drive, or take the privately run park shuttle to reach the main attractions.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe