Sights & Attractions in Vancouver
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in North Shore
Capilano River Regional Park
The park has hiking trails and footbridges over the Capilano River...
|Nature Preserves, Parks||North Shore|
Capilano Suspension Bridge
At Vancouver's oldest tourist attraction (the original bridge...
|Parks, Bridges / Tunnels||North Shore|
North America's largest aerial tramway, the Skyride is a great...
|Nature Preserves, Viewpoints, Mountains||North Shore|
Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
At the mouth of the Fraser River, this cannery grew from a single...
|Historic Districts / Sites||North Shore|
International Buddhist Temple
You don't have to be a Buddhist to appreciate the intricate workmanship...
|Religious Sites||North Shore|
Stalls selling fresh produce and ready-to-eat food fill the lower...
|Markets / Bazaars||North Shore|
Lynn Canyon Park
With a steep canyon landscape, a temperate rain forest complete...
Vancouver's city-center Chinatown is its "old" Chinatown, originally...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||North Shore|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's