Sights & Attractions in Vancouver
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Vancouver
Bill Reid Gallery
Vancouver's newest aboriginal art gallery, named after one of...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown and the West End|
Capilano Suspension Bridge
At Vancouver's oldest tourist attraction (the original bridge...
|Parks, Bridges / Tunnels||North Shore|
Granville Island Public Market
Dozens of stalls in this 50,000-square-foot building sell locally...
|Markets / Bazaars||Granville Island|
West of the southern end of the Burrard Bridge, Kits Beach is...
Museum of Anthropology
Part of the University of British Columbia, the MOA has one of...
|Museums / Galleries, Native American Sites||West Side and Kitsilano|
The seawall path, a 9-km (5½-mile) paved shoreline route...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise on Norwegian Norwegian Cruise Line
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America — $649 American Express Travel