Sights & Attractions in Vancouver
Fodor's Choice Sights in Vancouver
Bill Reid Gallery
Named after one of British Columbia's preeminent...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown and the West End|
Capilano Suspension Bridge
At Vancouver's oldest tourist attraction (the...
|Parks, Bridges / Tunnels||North Shore|
Granville Island Public Market
Dozens of stalls in this 50,000-square-foot...
|Markets / Bazaars||Granville Island|
West of the southern end of the Burrard Bridge,...
Museum of Anthropology
Part of the University of British Columbia, the...
|Museums / Galleries, Native American Sites||West Side and Kitsilano|
The seawall path, a 9-km (5½-mile) paved...
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's