- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You need at least a half day to see the sights around the North Shore; allow a full day if you want to hike at Grouse Mountain or Capilano River Regional Park, or include a meandering drive through West Vancouver. You'll literally pass the entrance of the Capilano Bridge en route to Grouse Mountain, so it makes sense to do both. To save time, avoid crossing the Lions Gate Bridge during weekday rush hours (about 7–9 am and 3–6 pm). Note that there's also a suspension bridge—which is toll-free—at Lynn Canyon, though many opt for the more well-known Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's