- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Goods Made in Vancouver
Vancouver doesn't just produce overpriced lattes and undersized condos. The city's creative denizens have designed a range of products from shoes to yoga wear.
Happy Planet Juices: Vancouverites have not only embraced this local company's mission to "turn the planet on to 100% organic juices," in 2008 they elected company cofounder Gregor Robertson the city's mayor.
Holey Soles: A competitor of the ubiquitous Crocs, these brightly colored, cloglike, rubber-compound shoes are made in the Vancouver area and sold at outdoor and garden shops around town.
John Fluevog: Yep, those outrageous shoes took their first step in Vancouver.
Lululemon Athletica: The stylized "A" insignia is as recognizable to yoga enthusiasts as the Nike "swoosh" is to sports fans.
Rocky Mountain Bicycles: B.C. invented the "free-riding" or "north shore" (from the North Shore Mountains) style of riding that's taken over the sport, and Rocky Mountain makes the steeds on which the style was pioneered.Updated: 06-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's