- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Vancouver Streets to Stroll
Robson Street: A shopaholic's dream come true, Robson has everything from finger-licking-good fudge to fashionista shopping.
Granville Island: It's always a voyage of discovery for fabulous local art, foodstuffs, boutique shops, street entertainment, and more.
Main Street: This is the undisputed antiques capital of the city, where you'll also find folk art, fine art, and retro 1950s appliances—you might not be in the market for any of it, but it's fun to browse.
Chinatown: The variety of Asian treats and delicacies along Keefer and East Pender streets is spectacular—take your pick of exotic teas, sea cucumbers, dried seahorses, and nifty gifts.
Commercial Drive: From the coffeehouses to the cantinas, The Drive has a healthy serving of cultural cool with an eclectic array of people and shops.
The West End: This pleasing, tree-lined neighborhood is a refreshing change of pace from the urban commotion steps away.
Harbor-front Shoreline: With the water's edge on one side and glassy, million-dollar condo developments and commercial high-rises on the other, a walk along the harbor front epitomizes the future of this city.
Marina-side: Residents of Yaletown's intense-density condos flock to this walking and cycling path around False Creek. Combine your walk with a ride on an Aquabus ferry if time is short or your feet get weary.Updated: 06-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's