- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Vancouver
Stanley Park: The views, the activities, and the natural wilderness beauty here are quintessential Vancouver.
Granville Island: Ride the mini-ferry across False Creek to the Granville Island Public Market where you can shop for delicious lunch fixings; eat outside when the weather's fine.
Kitsilano beaches: Options range from beaches with grass-edged shores to windswept stretches of sand, to cliff-side coves so private that clothing is optional.
Museum of Anthropology at University of British Columbia: The phenomenal collection of First Nations art and cultural artifacts, and the incredible backdrop, make this a must-see.
Rain-forest intimacy: Traverse the canopies at UBC Botanical Garden and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park; you can even zip-line from the treetops.Updated: 06-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's