Hockey in Vancouver
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Canucks have sold out every game since 2004, though tickets can be purchased at legal resale outlets. Watching NHL hockey in a Canadian city is one of sport's greatest spectacles, so try and catch a game, if possible at BC Place or Rogers Arena. If you can't attend in person, head into any bar on game night, especially Saturday, which is "Hockey Night" in Canada.
Vancouver Canucks. The city's most beloved sports team, the Vancouver Canucks, plays at Rogers Arena. 800 Griffiths Way, Downtown, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6G1. 604/899–7676. canucks.nhl.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's