- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jamie's Whaling Station. If you don't see a whale on your first trip with this well-regarded company, you can take another at no charge. You can book a range of adventures, including kayaking trips and hot-springs tours. The season runs mid-March through October. 168 Fraser La., Ucluelet, BC, V0R 3A0. 250/726-7444 or 877/726-7444. www.jamies.com.
Subtidal Adventures. This company specializes in whale-watching and nature tours to the Broken Group Islands. Choose between trips on an inflatable Zodiac or a 36-foot former coast-guard rescue boat. 1950 Peninsula Rd., Ucluelet, BC, V0R 3A0. 250/726-7336 or 877/444-1134. www.subtidaladventures.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe