- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tofino Bus (connecting with Greyhound) provides daily service between Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo (Departure Bay ferry terminal), and Port Alberni, Ucluelet, and Tofino. It also runs between Ucluelet and Tofino throughout the year, and provides scheduled summer service to major resorts and beaches to and from Tofino only. One-way fares to Tofino are C$45 from Nanaimo, C$68 from Victoria. Greyhound travels between Vancouver and Victoria to Nanaimo, where it connects with the Tofino Bus.
Greyhound (800/661-8747. www.greyhound.ca.)
Tofino Bus (250/725-2871 or 866/986-3466. www.tofinobus.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's