Wickaninnish Restaurant Review
Not to be confused with the restaurant at the nearby Wickaninnish Inn, this spectacular wood-beam dining room sits on Long Beach in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve. Commercial signage is, by park regulation, restrained: all you'll see is the word "restaurant," alongside "Wickaninnish Interpretive Centre," on a green park sign on the Pacific Rim Highway, about 11 km (7 miles) north of Ucluelet; turn onto Wick Road and drive to the ocean. Lunch involves hearty soups, salads, and quiches along with more substantial plates like salmon and crab; many of these are repeated on the dinner menu. The wine list includes a selection of B.C. ice wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's