- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canadian Princess Resort
Check Rates from our Partners
Canadian Princess Resort Review
Permanently moored in Ucluelet's marina, this 1932 steam-powered survey ship is a fun, albeit cramped, lodging. Though hardly opulent, the staterooms are comfortable, with one to four berths and shared bathrooms. The captain's cabin is a full suite with a private bath. The resort's more expensive shoreside rooms are more like motel rooms. They are bigger, if less atmospheric, with private entrances, contemporary furnishings, and patios or balconies; a few have fireplaces, and some are large good budget choice. Cons: shared bathrooms; fishing boats sometimes fire up their engines in the early morning; open seasonally.
- Address: 1943 Peninsula Rd., Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0 | Map It
- Phone: 250/726–7771; 800/663–7090
- Website: www.canadianprincess.com
- Location: Ucluelet
- 46 shoreside rooms, 27 shipboard cabins without bath, 1 suite.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more