- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canadian Princess Resort
Check Rates from our Partners
Canadian Princess Resort Review
Permanently moored in Ucluelet's marina, this 1932 steam-powered survey ship is a fun, albeit cramped, lodging. Though hardly opulent, the staterooms are comfortable, with one to four berths and shared bathrooms. The captain's cabin is a full suite with a private bath. The resort's more expensive shoreside rooms are more like motel rooms. They are bigger, if less atmospheric, with private entrances, contemporary furnishings, and patios or balconies; a few have fireplaces, and some are large good budget choice. Cons: shared bathrooms; fishing boats sometimes fire up their engines in the early morning; open seasonally.
- Address: 1943 Peninsula Rd., Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0 | Map It
- Phone: 250/726–7771; 800/663–7090
- Website: www.canadianprincess.com
- Location: Ucluelet
- 46 shoreside rooms, 27 shipboard cabins without bath, 1 suite.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek Read more
My GF and myself are planing a ten day getaway in mid July to VC Island. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more