- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canadian Princess Resort
Check Rates from our Partners
Canadian Princess Resort Review
Permanently moored in Ucluelet's marina, this 1932 steam-powered survey ship is a fun, albeit cramped, lodging. Though hardly opulent, the staterooms are comfortable, with one to four berths and shared bathrooms. The captain's cabin is a full suite with a private bath. The resort's more expensive shoreside rooms are more like motel rooms. They are bigger, if less atmospheric, with private entrances, contemporary furnishings, and patios or balconies; a few have fireplaces, and some are large good budget choice. Cons: shared bathrooms; fishing boats sometimes fire up their engines in the early morning; open seasonally.
- Address: 1943 Peninsula Rd., Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0 | Map It
- Phone: 250/726–7771; 800/663–7090
- Website: www.canadianprincess.com
- Location: Ucluelet
- 46 shoreside rooms, 27 shipboard cabins without bath, 1 suite.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more