Tofino, Ucluelet, and the Pacific Rim Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tofino, Ucluelet, and the Pacific Rim Restaurant Reviews
Vancouver Islanders are often credited with starting the "locavore" movement. Wild salmon, Pacific oysters, locally made artisanal cheeses, forest-foraged mushrooms, organic vegetables, local microbrews, and even wines and spirits from the island's family-run wineries and distilleries can all be sampled here. Restaurants are generally casual and few are "late night."
Browse Tofino, Ucluelet, and the Pacific Rim Restaurants
- The Pointe
- Schooner Restaurant
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's