- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hillside Bistro Review
Hillside Estate Winery's straightforward lunch menu—salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and pastas—is presented with style. The two patios and rustic dining room tend to attract tour groups during the day. In the evening the vibe is more intimate, making this a good choice for traditional favorites like grilled sirloin steak with blue cheese, roasted chicken with grilled peaches, or honey-glazed salmon.
- Address: Hillside Estate Winery, 1350 Naramata Rd., Penticton, BC V2A 8T6 | Map It
- Phone: 250/493–6274; 888/923–9463
- Website: www.hillsideestate.com
- Location: Penticton and Naramata
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–early Apr. No dinner Apr. No dinner Mon.–Thurs. May and June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek Read more
My GF and myself are planing a ten day getaway in mid July to VC Island. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more