- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hillside Bistro Review
Hillside Estate Winery's straightforward lunch menu—salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and pastas—is presented with style. The two patios and rustic dining room tend to attract tour groups during the day. In the evening the vibe is more intimate, making this a good choice for traditional favorites like grilled sirloin steak with blue cheese, roasted chicken with grilled peaches, or honey-glazed salmon.
- Address: Hillside Estate Winery, 1350 Naramata Rd., Penticton, BC V2A 8T6 | Map It
- Phone: 250/493–6274; 888/923–9463
- Website: www.hillsideestate.com
- Location: Penticton and Naramata
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–early Apr. No dinner Apr. No dinner Mon.–Thurs. May and June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
I would like to thank the people of Canada forum for making it easy to plan my itinerary. During my 4D3N stay in Vancouver, I had done:
1. Breakfast at Granville Island
2. False creek Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more