Bench Artisan Food Market
Bench Artisan Food Market Review
In the morning, the smell of coffee is likely to draw you into this foodie-friendly market and café, where just-from-the-oven pastries or homemade granola will tempt you to stay a while. At midday there are soups, salads, and sandwiches. The staff will make picnic platters to go (you can order these the day before), or you can assemble your own from the locally made cheeses, fresh-baked breads, and signature molten-chocolate brownies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's