British Columbia Wine Museum
British Columbia Wine Museum Review
A good place to start your wine country exploration is this museum in a history-filled packing house in the museum district. The staff is knowledgeable and can provide information about local wineries and wine tours. It hosts daily wine tastings and occasional wine-related exhibits.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's