- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Penticton and Naramata
With its long, sandy beach backed by motels and cruising pickup trucks, Penticton is all about nostalgia-inducing family-vacations. But drive through the city center to the east side of Okanagan Lake and you'll be in the heart of the flourishing Naramata wine country. The route is so peppered with wineries that the seemingly short drive could take all afternoon.
Penticton and Naramata at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's