At a Glance
- lakefront views
- on-site spa
- located right in Waterton Townsite
- older style rooms
- motor inn
Check Rates from our Partners
Bayshore Inn Review
On the shores of Waterton Lake, this inn has lovely views and the only on-site spa in Waterton, and as it's right in town with multiple eating establishments on the property, you don't have to walk far to find most services. Most rooms are standard motel-style units with one or two beds and private bathrooms. Lakefront rooms have great views of the lake and the mountains that can be viewed from a private deck.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more