Waterton Lakes Lodge
At a Glance
- on-site swimming pool
- rooms for larger groups
- good location in townsite
- dated decor
- some rooms are small
Check Rates from our Partners
Waterton Lakes Lodge Review
Located in the heart of Waterton Townsite, this hotel has the only indoor swimming pool in Waterton, a hot tub, a games room, an extensive fitness center, and an on-site restaurant. Locals and visitors can buy passes to enter the pool, hot tub, and fitness facilities, but lodge guests have free access. The Lodge also rents skis and snowshoes in the winter months. There are a variety of rooms to choose from at this property, from lodge rooms to a three-bedroom suite that sleeps up to eight people and has a full kitchen.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more