Waterton Glacier Suites
At a Glance
- modern convenient suites
- good for couples
- open year-round
- no view
- pull-out sofas uncomfortable
Check Rates from our Partners
Waterton Glacier Suites Review
Located in the heart of the townsite, this all-suite property is walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and the boat dock on beautiful Waterton Lake. It is one of the newer accommodations in the park and is particularly nice for couples. Rooms come in several different configurations and have microwaves, mini-refrigerators, DVD players, and fireplaces. The property is open year-round and all rooms here are nonsmoking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more