Park Place Inn
At a Glance
- convenient location in town
- underground parking
- heritage-style boutique inn
- small property
- no pool
- few amenities
Check Rates from our Partners
Park Place Inn Review
This small boutique hotel is in the heart of Jasper and has just 14 rooms, each uniquely decorated with vintage-style furnishings. All rooms have goose-down pillows and duvets, plush terry robes, mini-refrigerators discreetly tucked inside wooden hutches, and marble bathrooms. Some have fireplaces and jetted tubs. Underground parking is included in the rates. Rooms at the back side of the hotel tend to be quieter than those at the front.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more