Patricia Lake Bungalows
At a Glance
- good value
- quiet location
- lovely property and grounds
- five-minute drive from town, limited Wi-Fi access
Check Rates from our Partners
Patricia Lake Bungalows Review
Lakefront solitude is the highlight of these comfortable lodgings, which are on the shores of one of the most tranquil lakes in the park. The grounds are well tended and there is a playground, hot tub, fire pit area, barbecue area, and a boat dock where you can rent canoes and row boats. Choose from among several different lodging styles ranging from inexpensive motel-style rooms to rustic cabins to newly constructed luxury cabins with upscale furnishings and amenities. Most accommodations have full kitchens and some cabins have lakefront views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more