Miette Hot Springs
Miette Hot Springs Review
The naturally heated mineral waters of Miette Hot Springs originate from three springs and are cooled to 104°F to allow bathing in the two hot pools. There's also an adjacent cold pool—especially popular with the younger crowd—which is definitely on the cool side, at about 59°F. A short walk leads to the remnants of the original hot-springs facility, where several springs still pour hot sulfurous water into the adjacent creek. Day passes and bathing suit, locker, and towel rentals are available.
- Address: Miette Hot Springs Rd., off Hwy. 16, 58 km (36 mi) northeast of Jasper, Jasper National Park, AB | Map It
- Phone: 780/866–3939
- Cost: C$6.05
- Hours: Mid-May–late June and early Sept.–early Oct., daily 10:30–9; late June–early Sept., daily 8:30 am–10:30 pm
- Website: www.parkscanada.gc.ca/hotsprings
- Location: Jasper National Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more