Moose's Nook Northern Grill
Moose's Nook Northern Grill Review
Contemporary Canadian cuisine is made with fresh local ingredients from the Rockies and the prairies at this rustic and casual restaurant in the upscale Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Live music plays every night in summer. The Vancouver Island Dungeness crab cake is a signature appetizer, and you can never go wrong with the Alberta beef tenderloin served with butter-whipped horseradish potatoes and wild mushroom ragout. For a unique culinary experience, ask to dine at the chef's table and enjoy a private five-course tasting menu. Children under 5 eat free and children under 12 enjoy a special menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more