At a Glance
- secluded setting
- cute log cabins
- good restaurant
- 5-km (3-mile) drive into town
- trains pass behind the property
Check Rates from our Partners
Becker's Chalets Review
On the Icefields Parkway, this family-run log-cabin resort is set in a picturesque forest along the shores of the Athabasca River. Accommodations range from one-bedroom cottages to four-room chalets, and all have fireplaces and kitchenettes. There are also some inexpensive motel-style rooms and an on-site restaurant. The cabins next to the river have lovely views. There's a playground outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
Me and my husband plan to have a driving trip from Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Glacier, Lake Louise.......and Whistler if time available. We are from Toronto and this is our first driving trip. Exciting Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more