At a Glance
- secluded setting
- cute log cabins
- good restaurant
- 5-km (3-mile) drive into town
- trains pass behind the property
Check Rates from our Partners
Becker's Chalets Review
On the Icefields Parkway, this family-run log-cabin resort is set in a picturesque forest along the shores of the Athabasca River. Accommodations range from one-bedroom cottages to four-room chalets, and all have fireplaces and kitchenettes. There are also some inexpensive motel-style rooms and an on-site restaurant. The cabins next to the river have lovely views. There's a playground outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more