Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
At a Glance
- many amenities
- beautiful setting
- top-notch dining
- 10-minute drive to townsite
- on-site dining can be pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Review
On the shores of magnificent Lac Beauvert about 7 km (4.5 miles) northeast of the Jasper Townsite, the Jasper Park Lodge is a mix of civilized luxury and rustic Canadian charm that is a destination in itself. Recreational opportunities and amenities are abundant on the property and include canoe rentals, golf, and horseback riding in summer, and ice skating, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, and sleigh rides in winter. A children's activity program runs year-round, and guests love the year-round outdoor swimming pool, heated to 86°F in winter, and the 10,000-square-foot spa. The golf course has won numerous awards, and there are several great on-site dining options. Accommodations vary from simple cedar chalets to expansive cabins with up to eight bedrooms. All have either a porch, patio, or balcony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more