Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
At a Glance
- many amenities
- beautiful setting
- top-notch dining
- 10-minute drive to townsite
- on-site dining can be pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Review
On the shores of magnificent Lac Beauvert about 7 km (4.5 miles) northeast of the Jasper Townsite, the Jasper Park Lodge is a mix of civilized luxury and rustic Canadian charm that is a destination in itself. Recreational opportunities and amenities are abundant on the property and include canoe rentals, golf, and horseback riding in summer, and ice skating, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, and sleigh rides in winter. A children's activity program runs year-round, and guests love the year-round outdoor swimming pool, heated to 86°F in winter, and the 10,000-square-foot spa. The golf course has won numerous awards, and there are several great on-site dining options. Accommodations vary from simple cedar chalets to expansive cabins with up to eight bedrooms. All have either a porch, patio, or balcony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
Me and my husband plan to have a driving trip from Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Glacier, Lake Louise.......and Whistler if time available. We are from Toronto and this is our first driving trip. Exciting Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more