Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
At a Glance
- many amenities
- beautiful setting
- top-notch dining
- 10-minute drive to townsite
- on-site dining can be pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Review
On the shores of magnificent Lac Beauvert about 7 km (4.5 miles) northeast of the Jasper Townsite, the Jasper Park Lodge is a mix of civilized luxury and rustic Canadian charm that is a destination in itself. Recreational opportunities and amenities are abundant on the property and include canoe rentals, golf, and horseback riding in summer, and ice skating, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, and sleigh rides in winter. A children's activity program runs year-round, and guests love the year-round outdoor swimming pool, heated to 86°F in winter, and the 10,000-square-foot spa. The golf course has won numerous awards, and there are several great on-site dining options. Accommodations vary from simple cedar chalets to expansive cabins with up to eight bedrooms. All have either a porch, patio, or balcony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more