Jasper National Park Restaurants
Jasper National Park Restaurant Reviews
Jasper's casual restaurants offer a wide variety of cuisines, including Greek, Italian, Japanese, French, and North American. Regional specialties include Alberta beef, lamb, pheasant, venison, elk, bison, trout, and BC (British Columbia) salmon. For the best views in town, try the cafeteria-style Treeline Restaurant at the top of the Jasper Tramway, 7,500 feet above sea level. Just know that people go to Treeline for the view, not the food.
Browse Jasper National Park Restaurants
Browse Jasper National Park Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire