Sights & Attractions in Calgary
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Calgary
|A-D E-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Echodale Regional Park
Echodale Regional Park provides a riverside setting for swimming...
EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts
The complex of four theater spaces and a state-of-the-art concert...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown Calgary|
Fort Calgary Historic Park
The fort was established in 1875 at the confluence of the Bow...
|Museums / Galleries||Greater Calgary|
An authentic reconstruction of the 1874 fort, the Fort Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort Macleod|
The main attraction in Lethbridge, Fort Whoop-Up, part of the...
Western Canada's largest museum has three annual special exhibitions...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown Calgary|
Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump
A multilevel interpretive center built into the side of a cliff...
|Native American Sites||Fort Macleod|
Henderson Lake Park
Henderson Lake Park, 3 km (2 mi) east of downtown Lethbridge...
On 66 acres of parkland beside the Glenmore Reservoir, Heritage...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's