- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kensington Riverside Inn
Check Rates from our Partners
Kensington Riverside Inn Review
Attention to the smallest detail sets apart this charming inn. Rooms are spacious and have fireplaces, patios, or balconies, and heated towel racks in the bathrooms. Each morning a coffee tray and newspaper appear at your door, and a gourmet breakfast is a short walk away in the dining room. Cookies are served in the lobby all day, and evening hors d'oeuvres are served in the parlor. Callebaut chocolates are part of the turn-down service. Ask for a riverfront room on the second floor if you want to enjoy a nice city view. Heated underground parking is included in the rates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more