- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Medicine Hat Lodge
Check Rates from our Partners
Medicine Hat Lodge Review
On the edge of town and adjacent to a shopping mall, this contemporary hotel has several rooms with atrium views of the indoor pool and the two huge water slides. Mamma's Dining Room serves meals with Italian flair. The Lava Lounge, a retro bar, has a varied menu. A variety of guest rooms are available ranging from comfortable rooms with queen-size beds to family suites and luxury suites complete with Jacuzzi tubs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more