- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Bella Notte
La Bella Notte Review
In the historic fire house in downtown Lethbridge, this is the place to go for a romantic evening out or an important business luncheon. On warm evenings, the old garage doors where the fire trucks once entered are opened wide to let in fresh air. With Lethbridge's most extensive wine list, it has become an established hot spot in the city. Menus feature upscale Italian cuisine as well as steaks and seafood. Try the fresh pastas and sauces made with seasonal ingredients.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more