- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Review
Views from this all-suites hotel take in downtown, the river, and the park. An international newsstand and currency exchange are among the amenities. The elegant glass lobby and an outdoor patio adjoin the Eau Claire Market and Prince's Island Park. The Plus 15 indoor walkway leads to downtown, and the nearby outdoor path system follows the Bow River. Suites are plush, with full-size desks and comfortable, duvet-dressed beds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more