- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Delta Bow Valley
Check Rates from our Partners
Delta Bow Valley Review
This first-class 25-story high-rise is within easy walking distance of the main business district as well as major attractions. Rooms are decent-size and contemporary, with neutral earth-tone color schemes; those on the upper floors have good views. The sunny lobby with its lush foliage adds to the lively setting. The hotel has many business amenities, including a complimentary sedan for business trips downtown. On weekends the hotel operates a complimentary children's creative center where kids can enjoy games, crafts, and fun activities in a supervised environment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more