- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Delta Bow Valley
Check Rates from our Partners
Delta Bow Valley Review
This first-class 25-story high-rise is within easy walking distance of the main business district as well as major attractions. Rooms are decent-size and contemporary, with neutral earth-tone color schemes; those on the upper floors have good views. The sunny lobby with its lush foliage adds to the lively setting. The hotel has many business amenities, including a complimentary sedan for business trips downtown. On weekends the hotel operates a complimentary children's creative center where kids can enjoy games, crafts, and fun activities in a supervised environment.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I'm starting to plan a 2 week camping trip to the parks with a camper van rental. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more