- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hyatt Regency Calgary
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Calgary Review
Turn-of-the-19th-century buildings combine with a state-of-the-art tower at this 21-story luxury hotel. The collection of paintings, sculptures, and other artwork in the hotel's public areas and guest rooms (a C$1.4 million collection) showcases 50 western Canadian artists. A mahogany canoe hangs from the lobby ceiling, and historical photographs and displays convey the pioneer spirit that helped to settle the West. The hotel is linked to the Telus Convention Centre.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more