- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts
EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts Review
Calgary's premier performing-arts facility is the EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts, with four modern theaters and an 1,800-seat concert hall in two contiguous historic buildings. Productions by resident Alberta Theatre Projects (ATP) of works by Canadian playwrights are highly recommended, as are performances by the One Yellow Rabbit Performance Theatre and Theatre Calgary.
EPCOR Centre also hosts the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra, chamber groups, and a broad spectrum of music shows. 403/571-0270. www.cpo-live.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
just a word of warning if anyone is coming in the next couple of days...the entire province is experiencing a massive storm. many flight cancellations / delays, road closures, HORRIBLE driving conditions. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more