- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Calgary Restaurant Reviews
Restaurants reflect the region's ethnic makeup and offer a wide variety of cuisines—Ukrainian, Italian, Greek, Chinese, Scandinavian, French, Japanese—to fit every price range. Places specializing in generous helpings of Canadian beef still dominate the scene despite a case of mad cow disease in 2003. Dress in the prairie cities tends toward formality in expensive restaurants but is casual in moderately priced and inexpensive restaurants.
Browse Calgary Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's