Horse Racing in Calgary
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Spruce Meadows is one of the world's finest show-jumping facilities, with major competitions held June through September. 18011 14th St. SW, at corner of Hwy. 22X and Spruce Meadow Trail, Spruce Meadows, Calgary, AB. 403/974-4200. www.sprucemeadows.com.
Stampede Park includes a track where Thoroughbreds race April through October, trotters July through October. 1410 Olympic Way SE, Victoria Park, Calgary, AB. 403/261-0214.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire